Boarding and Daycare clients, please use our Online Reservations app by clicking this link:
UPDATED HOURS for drop-off and pick up
Monday-Friday: 8am to 10am, 4pm to 6pm
Saturday: 8am to 10am
Sunday: no drop offs or pick ups
Please use our Online Reservation Request app by clicking the link above. Once you’ve entered desired boarding dates and care preferences for your pet(s) into the app, we’ll be back in touch with you to confirm reservation details via text and/or email.
A link to pay the required deposit will be automatically sent via SMS when your request is approved. The reservation is not confirmed until the deposit is paid.
For general questions OR changes or questions to your existing appointment, TEXT: 505.570.4770 or EMAIL DREA
All drop-offs and pick-ups are scheduled by appointment only, Monday through Saturday. No appointments are scheduled on Sunday.
Available times for drop-off and pick-up are located within the Reservation app
FEES are located under Boarding & Daycare
The kennel is located 3.5 miles from the intersection of US 84/285 and 399 (the landmark is the Dream Catcher Theater). Take Highway 399 for 3.2 miles, the road will Y, take the left leg, and go 1/4 mile more. Turn right on Private Drive 1156. Follow the road to the end and you’ll be in the parking lot.
- Eco-friendly kennels and care
- Holistic and Force-free handling
- 12 separated climate-controlled indoor/outdoor runs for dogs
- Dogs can have private outdoor time or socialized outdoor time (please request at time of booking)
- Raised kennel decking
- 5 separated indoor/outdoor cat enclosures
- Experienced and loving small animal boarding
- Positive-reinforcement for all good behavior while boarding
- Flower Essences and Herbal / Homeopathic remedies, for ease of fear, when indicated
- Soothing music in kennel and cat habitats
“Long ago, I wanted to call my animal friends ‘four-leggeds’ …until I remembered all of my three-legged and two-legged friends, and how special they are to me, too.”
– Drea Harris, owner/ABCDT trainer
PAYMENT: We accept Visa, MasterCard, Discover, debit cards and cash.
At Black Mesa Kennels, we’re passionate about dogs, cats, rabbits, reptiles, and feathered friends. Everything we do and everything we use, promotes the well-being of everyone in our care. From experienced, loving handling while Boarding or in Daycare, to positive reward-based Training, we strive to make each visit (whether for a day, a month or more) a rewarding experience for all.